Type some text here.
Type more text here.
The call to action block is designed to draw attention to a button you want your reader to click
After adding the call to action block to your page, you see a grey box with dummy text. Choose width and alignment options then type directly into the box, replacing the dummy text.
- Choose how wide you want the CTA box to be. And choose left, center or right text alignment.
- Type your title here, replacing the demo text.
- Type your call to action text here, replacing the dummy text.
- Type the button text here, such as “More Info” etc.
- Paste the link in this box that the reader will go to after clicking.
Adding styling to the Call To Action block
After typing your text directly into the call to action block, look in the post editor sidebar for the settings.
You can change the…
- Title Font Size
- Text Font Size
- Text Color
Background image, color and overlay options
If you use a background image you can set a background overlay color. The background overlay color makes it easier to read text on the top of the image.
Call To Action block button options
- Open the link in a new window.
- Change the button size.
- Change the button shape.Change the button color.
- Change the button text color.
Advanced: Additional CSS Classes
If you understand CSS you can add CSS classes here.
Looking for a StudioPress theme or hosting?
Check out the two links below…
Get Premium WordPress Themes
Buy a StudioPress theme outright and use it on all of your sites. There are three ways to get all of the StudioPress themes AND save.
Get Genesis Framework & StudioPress Themes free.
When you sign up for a WP Engine plan, you receive the Genesis Framework and 36 StudioPress Themes free. That’s over $2,000 in value.
Get Genesis Framework & StudioPress Themes free.Free themes with hosting