There are two places to look for settings in the Notice block
First make sure the block is selected, because the settings dialogue boxes will not appear until the block is selected.
After selecting the notice block a toolbar will appear above the block. And the block settings, in the WordPress post editor sidebar, will now display the notice block settings.
These are the available settings in the block sidebar.
- Font Size: change the size of the text inside the notice block
- Notice Display: you can make the notice dismissible, this adds an x in the top right of the notice box. If you click the x the notice will disappear
- Notice Color: change the color of the main heading area and the border of the notice
- Title Color: the notice title is in the colored band at the top of the notice. Make sure the text color is easy to read against the background
- Text Color: set the color of the text in the main body of the notice
- Advanced: if you understand CSS you can add additional CSS classes here
Looking for a StudioPress theme or hosting?
Check out the two links below…
Buy a StudioPress theme outright and use it on all of your sites. There are three ways to get all of the StudioPress themes AND save.
When you sign up for a WP Engine plan, you receive the Genesis Framework and 36 StudioPress Themes free. That’s over $2,000 in value.