MD Big Corp
This is the profile block. It’s ideal for including a short bio of the post author. You can even add a link.
The AB Profile Box block is a great way to highlight the author of the post or page. After adding the block to your page just replace the demo text with your own.
The image below shows…
- The block toolbar
- The profile image
- Social media links
You change the profile image by clicking the image icon in the block.
The other settings, such as adding social media links, are in the block settings. These appear in the post editor sidebar when the block is active or selected.
The Profile block settings are…
- Font Size: make the text bigger or smaller
- Avatar Shape: make the author’s photo square or round
- Background Color: change the background color of your block to match your theme, or business, color scheme
- Text Color: if you choose a dark background color for the block make sure the text color is light and easy to read
- Social Link Color: make your social link buttons match your overall color scheme
- Social Links: paste your Facebook and twitter page URL links in here
- Advanced: if you understand CSS you can add CSS classes here to target this specific block
After using the AB Profile Box block a few times you’ll find it very easy to use. As with all Atomic Blocks practice, practice, practice.
Looking for a StudioPress theme or hosting?
Check out the two links below…
Buy a StudioPress theme outright and use it on all of your sites. There are three ways to get all of the StudioPress themes AND save.
When you sign up for a WP Engine plan, you receive the Genesis Framework and 36 StudioPress Themes free. That’s over $2,000 in value.