This is a testimonial block. You can add a name, title and photo. You can also change the background color, text color and font size.
Jane SmithCEO Big Corp
There are two lots of settings for the AB Testimonials block.
After adding a testimonial block to your page and selecting the block to make sure it’s active, a toolbar displays above the block. The screenshot below also shows the toolbar and an area where you can add an image to the AB Testimonial block.
The block contains dummy text, just replace this with your own text.
The Block settings sidebar
Look at the right hand sidebar of the post editor. Make sure the block tab is selected NOT the document tab. You will see the block settings.
Most of these settings are obvious. Cite Alignment is the left or right alignment of the name, job title and photo of the person who gave the testimonial.
- Font size: you can choose the size of the text used in the testimonial.
- Cite Alignment: name, image and job title of person who gave testimonial.
- Background color: you can change the testimonial’s background color to suit your color scheme.
- Text color: if you do change the background color, you may need to change the text color to match.
- Advanced Additional CSS Classes: if you understand CSS, you can target this specific block by adding a CSS class in this box.
The testimonial block is easy to use once you’ve used it a few times, so practice, practice, practice.
Looking for a StudioPress theme or hosting?
Check out the two links below…
Buy a StudioPress theme outright and use it on all of your sites. There are three ways to get all of the StudioPress themes AND save.
When you sign up for a WP Engine plan, you receive the Genesis Framework and 36 StudioPress Themes free. That’s over $2,000 in value.